welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

The Truth About Cancer



I am currently fighting cancer and recovering from an operation so I can't work at the moment.

My son has put up a fund raiser to help me in my hour of need. 

This is such a blessing to me and I am so grateful to those who have given.

As the local Urologist, a real Doctor House type, told my wife and I that I had a tumor on my prostrate gland and it was indeed an active cancer, I was aware that I didn't react to the news.

My wife started to cry.

Then by the time the top urologist at the City Of Hope in Duarte CA confirmed to us my health condition, both my wife and I were not shocked by the news this time around.

I am asking for help in my battle with cancer, from you my readers around the world.

I am not asking for sympathy or attention.

I just need to be able to pay my bills while I am not able to work.

It would enable me to do what I have to and beat this thing.

Most of all I covet your prayers which will do far more for me then being able to pay my bills.

En Agape'
David Sloane

 Donation link: https://www.youcaring.com/davidsloane-763406

One other thing that can help me is by you passing this around the net and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment