welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Classic Christian Jesus People Music

From my home made tape collection archive I am sharing something from years ago that a lot of you may not have heard before much less even been alive yet to hear it...


Oden Fong Band Live At The Jesus People Reunion "Second Generation."
Preserved on cassette tape and reworked to restore the audio as much as possible. You can hear the analog tube based equipment rock as this old tape takes off...I missed the intro but I did get at least 20 minutes of Fong and friends goodness.

Anyone who recalls "Mustard Seed Faith" band will appreciate this greatly! Since I couldn't recall the date I contacted Oden and asked him if he knew. This is what he told me:

" I have no idea when and where that concert took place.  It had to have been in about mid 80's as Invisible Man the song came out in 1985.  Sounds like I had Keith Edwards Playing with us.  He went on to play for Amy Grant after this."

The video has nothing to do with the sound track...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment