welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I met Becky Ugartechea in 1972 through my at that time girlfriend Debby S.

Debby shared a cassette tape that had a lot of music written and performed by Becky before Maranatha music discovered her.

I was blessed to have gotten a preview of her music before others discovered her.

Debby and Becky were the best of friends before I met Debby.

I since have lost that cassette tape, but much of the music that was on it has been produced and marketed so you can have access to it today.

The beauty of the tape was it was only Becky's vocals accompanied by her playing her twelve string guitar.

She kind of reminded me of Joni Mitchell at the time as I recall.

What a beautiful voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment