welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

richard lydiard white lover of Jesus

 

 Richard was a part of the original Shekinah Fellowship of Long Beach California.


He went to be with the Lord on
February 6, 2015

 




He leaves behind a book that he wrote.


Richard had asked me to review his book which I joyfully did...

Here is my assessment:

"Richard puts 'flesh and blood' upon the individuals we find in the Bible
 in such a way that we
go beyond the typical "Bible study' that is to be found in most pulpits.

  When I read his book I am drawn into the life and times of the people being written about. 

 Even though he wisely calls his book 'fiction' it comes across
 very real and soon enough you wonder why he calls
it fiction.

These are real people with real lives that he has written about.

  He has a style of writing that seems as though he was there
 on the scene and well acquainted with the characters
and the mind and heart of each individual.

  I became aware of the dedication and sincerity of Richard as I read his words.

  He actually teaches us in such a way that we don't realize it until the end of the chapter.

  Then as we look back we notice there is a powerful message
 that comes across to us that is beyond Richard himself.

  I find myself looking forward to each chapter.

  I read one perfectly sized chapter a night before turning off the light.

  There is a refreshingly rich spirituality that uplifts
 and draws us in to the lives of the people he writes
about.

 I am so glad I purchased this book.  Five Stars Richard!"

 

http://authorrlw.com/6-buy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment