welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Word From God video?

I don't know, perhaps it is because i am from an older generation of a much different day and age.


An age when men were men.

I am going to be honest with you.

I just can't understand the feminization of men these days.

Men plucking their eyebrows like women do.

It just doesn't sit well with me at all.

I find that i immediately have no respect for men who show up with plucked eyebrows.

I know, I know, in this day and age of the culture of "acceptance" it is not cool to have my attitude much less admit that you don't accept something.

Consensus orthodoxy never cuts it with me, never will, never has.

But I am sorry, it is truly how i personally feel about it, it is how I am and who I am as a man.

It just rubs my fur the wrong way.

I don't get it.

And I don't think I ever will.

Nor do I want to.

What's next?

Breast implants?

Dresses?

Acrylic fingernail extensions?

Brazilian Body waxing.

The Bible agrees with me in a sense it would seem...

 King James Bible
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?

 Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate...
1 Corinthians 6:9

The dictionary

ef·fem·i·nate
əˈfemənət/
adjective
adjective: effeminate
(of a man) having or showing characteristics regarded as typical of a woman; unmanly.

I have worked in construction for 50 years.

I have been around real men all my life who sweat, and who work hard and who are not soft in anyway.

Hard men who are as tough as nails and have gained the respect of other men. 

Ok you get my drift...

I can't hear what these guys are saying because...

Ya I am a Redneck when it comes to men being men.

And so are my male friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment