welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Monday, September 14, 2015

This took me by surprise

There is a group of older evangelical men that meets on Thursday mornings at my favorite coffee shop.

One morning as I was sitting at the counter having coffee they came out of the back room of the restaurant where they meet and have breakfast together.

One of the Christian men said to someone he knew at the counter, as he was walking by him, "vote for Donald Trump."

I was a bit taken back by this and didn't understand how a Christian could say that.

To me it was as if he had just said,"vote for Howard Stern."

Then I came across this article on npr that explained to me what was going on here.

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/09/13/439833719/true-believer-why-donald-trump-is-the-choice-of-the-religious-right?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=news

So what do you think about this?


No comments:

Post a Comment