welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Eagles Nest Ministries Videos, Dr Gary Greenwald.

This is a testimonial video about a recent conference we had here at Eagles Nest Ministries. We want to share how this even impacted the lives of the people who came, and also encourage you to consider attending one of these impacting events in the future!

This is Katherine, and here is her testimony: 


 Dear Dr Gary,

 I wanted to personally give you an update on my situation since you were at CI in Florida just over a week ago.

 I developed severe allergies and about a year ago it got so back that I could not eat any of the following foods:

*Wheat
*Corn (and anything with corn, corn syrup, etc)
*Garlic
*Onion
*Tomato
*Lemon
*Shellfish

 To name a few.

 I was also not allowed to be outside because I had allergies to:

*Pollen
*Grass
*Dust
*Mold

And numerous other outdoor things.

Having been to the ER so many times because my throat closes even from just the smell of some of these things.

 I carried around a breathing machine (so I do not have to wait to get to ER), 4 inhalers (1 of them is very 4 hours, the other is the strongest possible and I took that twice a day and the other 2 are if needed).

 I also carry a self-injecting Epipen which I have to use at the earliest sign of an allergic reaction.


 It has really not been easy.


 It was at a point in April 2007 that I now have an air purifier in my office and my bedroom to help me breathe.

 I also could not sign much during worship or talk much as I would get so out of breath.

 The staff at CI have been praying for me regularly for about a year because it is just getting worse.

 In April they also told me that I only had 1/3 lung capacity and they do not understand why the drastic change in 2 years.

 I was also recommended for some new asthma injections, which would have cost me of $500 per injection to try and help me.

 On another note...

 Since being on staff at CI starting in 1998 I have been through various medical things and just did not feel I could break free of it.

 Last year I was also passing out a lot and they recommended no driving until they diagnosed the problem.

They diagnosed low blood pressure.

 Well that Friday night you were here at CI, I was in the Video Room working on the streaming of the event and the Lord spoke to me that it was my time for healing.

 I agreed but did not know how as I was the only one streaming the event.

You kept calling out a breathing condition and when you said that you knew this person was here I really felt it was me.

 Well as you prayed for the allergies, asthma, blood condition and you saw a spirit of health coming upon me ... life has not been the same again!!!!!

 I still have so much energy.

 I do not get out of breath during worship or conversations.

 I have NOT taken any allergy medication or any of my inhalers or breathing treatments since then. I also have not taken my low blood pressure medication.


It is AMAZING!!!!!! 


 I have eaten pizza, shrimp, garlic bread, had a soda and swept the leaves in my yard and had NO problems.

Every time we meet as a church or staff here I am able to testify on the radical changes that have taken place.

 I have had many comments from leadership that I look different and that even my skin looks better.

 I thank the Lord for your obedience not to stop calling for that person ...

I know God can touch anyone where they are at ... even if they are working during a service.

 Life is very different now that I do not have to be concerned about ingredients and that I can breathe!

I can also start traveling and ministering again -- have not been able to do too much of that since all this got so bad a year ago.

I am Licensed with CI and have traveled internationally with our Bishop and Mom.

 Thanks again,
Katherine Burstein
  

Healing testimonies from non-Christians



Nothing is Impossible! Healing Miracles



Possessing the Dragon's Gates




Deception of a Generation (demonic toys)

No comments:

Post a Comment