welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Friday, April 03, 2015

A Lot Of Christian Leaders Get Rich From What They Produce In The Name Of God. Not Me. I believe "Freely You Have Received, Freely Give.".

Jesus The Fruitful Vine by David L Sloane

Way back in 1987 Pastor Chuck Smith had written a somewhat sanitized book called, "The Harvest."

He had neglected to tell the stories of some key individuals that had helped to build Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa in this book.

I found my self getting irritated. And apparently so did God. I explain how I know this in the book that I wrote.

So I sat down and began to type out my own story as it were because I had a hand in helping to build Calvary Chapel.

This is a PDF rough draft of what I had written back then. There are a lot of missing pages and a few errors in spelling.

I have not worked on it at all, but yet it has been read by a lot of people who got back to me and told me how it impacted them deeply.

One couple uses the book as a text book to teach young people how to walk in the Spirit.

Because I do not believe in making personal profit from anything that God does through anyones life I give the book away freely.

Although one intelligent theologian told me i should publish it so that it can reach a wider audience.

I still think that you, my dear readers are fully capable of spreading the book around through the current day media avenues, such as twitter, facebook, blogs, texting etc...

I would humbly ask that you would do as such if you find that the book ministered to you and blessed you.

Which of course is my sincerest prayer. 

David L Sloane

 You will need the free Adobe Reader to access the Book if you do not have a PDF file reader.
https://get.adobe.com/reader/

Here is the download page to my book, "Jesus The Fruiful Vine."

No comments:

Post a Comment