welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Clouds



This was one of my early attempts at making a video with a camera. And this was my first uploaded video to Youtube.

Adam Fielding who composed and created my sound track was not too pleased with this original rendition and suggested another one that he had made.

But this one fits so perfectly that it brought tears to my eyes the first time that I viewed my finished video combined with his talent.

So I kept his original sound track just as it was.

Apparently a lot of people are like me and love clouds. Ever since the start of the Geoengineering projects and such we really do not get to see natural clouds all that much these days.

The powers that be have learned how to turn storms on their sides so that they just pass by overhead with their power and beauty greatly diminished by man.

All we see is the chemical laced wisps and the now and then tell tail pulses of microwave created patterns in the clouds pushing up the canopy, making the clouds rise up higher above us as they pass overhead.

A woman journalist has boldly written a book that exposes the Geoengineering projects.

Check out some of the comments on my video. Adam Fielding created just the right tone and mood for my first video. And people liked it!

I started taking pictures in 2004. The site where I took my videos has since lost it's natural state and been made into a park by my city.

I was saddened when I first saw what the city had done to an area that I  and my dogs had walked freely in ever since the 1970's.

Now my dogs have to be leashed and there are more people there then ever before...oh well.

It used to be a great spot to get away by yourself and talk with the Lord. Not so much these days.

Dave

PS
Check out some of Adams Work Here

No comments:

Post a Comment