welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Monday, August 25, 2014

A Psalm Of David


God is my shepherd; there is nothing I lack.
You lay me down in lush meadows.


You guide me toward tranquil waters,
reviving my soul.


You lead me down paths of righteousness,
for that is your way.


And when I walk through the valley, overshadowed
by death,
I will fear no harm, for you are with me.


Your rod and staff- they comfort me.
You spread a table before me
in face of my greater fears.


You drench my head with oil;
my cup overflows the brim.


Surely goodness and kindness
will accompany me all the days of my life.


and I will dwell in the house of the Holy
for the length of my days.

Psalm 23

No comments:

Post a Comment