welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Friends Tell Friends Not To Text While Driving And They Enforce It!

http://myfox8.com/2014/04/25/woman-posted-to-facebook-seconds-before-fatal-business-85-crash/ 

North Carolina woman killed while driving moments after posting Facebook message with cell phone: 'The happy song makes me HAPPY'

 When i was just 16, before computers or cell phones were even known about, my driving instructor told us to always keep our eyes on the road because it only takes a few seconds to get in an accident. He was adamant about it.

Now I look in my rear view mirror while in bumper to bumper freeway traffic and see  young people behind me looking down for a few seconds and looking up for a few seconds repeatedly.

I also see others in lanes along side of me doing the same thing


All of them are texting!

It just well may be their very last text on this earth...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment