welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I trust this account of heaven because the Chinese children who had the visitation of visions had never heard of Jesus Christ.

Too Many Heavens: On Travelogues to the Great Beyond

Over the years I have seen a lot of books appear telling me of someones visit to heaven and what it was like for them. Here is an analysis of their reports and how they differ.

Here is the first book of some people who saw heaven that I ever read (Free on~line copy). I found it at a Catholic Bookstore in Costa Mesa California called "Sacred Heart Treasure House." The first Christian oriented book store that I Could find back in 1967, Christianity had not been commercialized yet.

The kids in the book were Chinese and had never heard of Jesus Christ so their accounts of heaven were more reliable it would seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment