welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Friday, February 14, 2014

Tom Swift

I was just a young boy who loved to read. My mother took all of us kids to the library a couple of times a week and we were allowed to check out a few books. The books that intrigued me the most at that time were the Tom Swift series. 
****
I remember making some card board rockets on my front lawn and sitting in them and exercising my childs imagination and pretending that I was flying around in them for hours. It was all so glorious! I shall never forget those wonderful flights on my front lawn.
****
If you were like me you will appreciate this link that has some of the books and if you so desire you could possibly get a reprinted book.

No comments:

Post a Comment