welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Thursday, February 06, 2014

To Whom Do We Look To For Our Provision

I Need Not For He Is My Provision. Is He Yours?

David's Art Tshirts? Not Sold Here.

CLICK Picture TO SEE
I drew this picture with pen and ink. It is my art. I have the original along with many other drawings that I have done. You can't buy any of my art here, in fact you can buy nothing here!

This is a non profit noncommercial Web site. Not to many websites are these days. Seems like everyone is out to monetize in one way or another. And just to make sure they even ask for donations along with the other ways men have come up with to tap into our wallets.

Judging by all of the people from around the world who visit this particular website each month, there must be some kind of profit to our visitors. Or they would not come here.

I know of one wonderful Christian man who made the statement that a "Christian website should only be a Christian website." As you can plainly see I strongly disagree with him on that issue. I personally like the mix of interesting links along with Christian oriented postings for this web blog. And apparently others do also or they would not visit this website.

Christian elitism?

"Elitism is the belief or attitude that some individuals, who supposedly form an elite — a select group of people with, intellect, wealth, specialized training or experience, or other distinctive attributes — are those whose views on a matter are to be taken the most seriously or carry the most weight or those who view their own views as so; whose views and/or actions are most likely to be constructive to society.

Elitism may also refer to situations in which an individual assumes special privileges and responsibilities in the hope that this arrangement will benefit humanity or themselves. At times, elitism is closely related to social class and what sociologists call social stratification. Members of the upper classes are sometimes known as the social elite. The term elitism is also sometimes used to denote situations in which a group of people claiming to possess high abilities or simply an in-group or cadre grant themselves extra privileges at the expense of others. This form of elitism may be described as discrimination as a whole; or whose extraordinary skills, abilities or wisdom render them especially fit to govern."

 No elitism here at the Shekinah Fellowship blog, just average~Joe Christian man doing a web blog type website and having fun while doing it. That is my pay off, my monetization if you will. If you are desirous of nothing but single minded Christian stuff, there are a lot of other websites out there that will deliver as such.

To be totally honest, no one truly cares what I do here. I have a Topic Forum in the right hand side that no one hardly visits, considering how long it has been available. There is reader input stuff and comment ability just under these post that no one ever uses, except for "Mel" who uses Chinese characters that english readers may not be able to read. So it really isn't an issue when it comes to 'Christian elitism,' no one seems to mind.

But I do draw the line at monetization here. Now that is not to say I would not one day have a web site dedicated to monetization. But It would not be a Christian oriented web site, just a Christian owned web site.

I like to draw, you know, pen and ink stuff. Lately I have noticed the trend of  plain Tshirts with art on them. People from all walks of life are wearing them. I even have seen a very wealthy man wearing them as his daily outfit. Most of the art on them is demonic in origin. You just can tell. The fallen angelic overtones and the wicked wings concepts shout out loudly to me of demonic influence. My picture above is weird but it is not of demonic influence. I like the comic book super hero stuff. I like the odd way out outer space stuff.

I think that I might open a cafepress site http://www.cafepress.com/with my art and see if perhaps I could generate some income from it. This is totally ok by me. But I draw the line on anyone using the things of God to put money in their wallets. It is no wonder to me that every single website and person who monetizes anything that comes from the Word of God is honestly without anointing. I mean that! They are boring! They don't lift me into the presence of God! The websites that are just trying to cover the cost incurred of providing their materials without trying to profit beyond those cost are ok.

If your going to be a Christian Elitist the finest model I know of is the one that believes:

"The calling of God is the enabling of God."
"God Guide, God provides."

God needs our help in monetizing His ministry and calling over us?

He says, "I don't need your help in provision...

psalm 50:9-11
9 I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.
10For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
11I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.

There was a great abundance of fish and loaves after Jesus provided:
Matthew 14:17


And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes.


Jesus (Almighty God) had a need and provided for that need Himself...

Matthew 17:27
Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

And Jesus can provide for us:

2 Corinthians 9:8


And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:


Ephesians 3:20


Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,


Jude 1:24

Now unto him that is able...

My God Is Able! And we give Him all our praise. For He is worthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment