welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Planets

There is a Rabbi that I like to follow in my local fish wrapper. His column today was very interesting.
I can recall talking with one of the original ushers of Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa while in Israel back in 1976. We were on the topic of the first sentence of the Bible. We discussed if perhaps there was a creation before the one described in the opening chapters of the Bible. I asked the man if he and Chuck Smith and the other dudes ever talked about stuff like this. He said that they did.

We covered the topic and explored the possibility of God having other planets inhabited by other creations. The Rabbi Mark Gellman today answered that question for me in a way that makes sense to me some 37 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment