welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Joseph, Mary and Jesus painted by Lonnie Frisbee
The roof of my garage this 2013 Christmas

A good friend just called me and told me that he thought that I had the picture up on my garage all the time...LOL Don't know what gave him that idea?

Made me think that he did not know that we just had Christmas. What I had done was put up a painting of the three wise men in silhouette that I had painted along with my Bethlehem star that I also made for the days leading up to Christmas. 

Then on Christmas morning I leaned the painting of Jesus against my painting, I wanted my neighbors to be reminded of the true meaning of Christmas. You can see one of the wise men on the right.  The painting that Lonnie Frisbee painted is safely back in my studio after being on display for a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment