welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Friday, November 22, 2013

Driving down Coast Highway one day, about a year ago, as I passed over the small bridge that is over Anaheim Bay in Seal Beach, I glanced over at a strange vessel docked on the Navy's docks. It was at the Seal Beach Naval Weapons Facility. Most of the men in my family were in the Navy. My father , I am told was a Chief petty officer.

So I had seen a battle ship before. But this one was like looking at the back side of a drive~in movie screen. It was unlike anything I had ever seen on the water before. Now the Navy has revealed what it was that I had seen.

Been going to the gym for awhile now. It hurts so good. Lost some poundage and have strengthened my core. Not going for the young man with big stuff look. Just want to be able and capable as I enter into my latter years. Now you can get paid to get fit. No really.

This fella nailed it on national TV.
A Young Man's Performance of Hallelujah Gave the Nation Goosebumps... WOW from alegator21 on GodTube.

My son has purchased some stock in LiquidMetal a few years back. It has remained stagnant since then. Looks like it is now poised to jump up into profitable territory. Smart investment. Just saying.

This gal has archived our news for 35 years on VCR's. Hey I have had the exact same land-line since 1975, does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment