welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Love My Elsie Bell Kitty

When you think of India you think of poverty and strange goings on by people with all kinds of beliefs...right? Well you would be wrong

 So what shut down because of the Government shut down today? Well pretty much the same stuff as the last time they did this to us.

Every so often my phone gets hot while in my pocket unused by me. A sure sign that something is going on. And sometimes it turns off all by its self. Or my opening screen is cut in half so I can't punch in my code to use my phone. Then I have to remove the battery and reset it to be able to use it.
Just the other day while accessing youtube to view some videos on my ipad a popup box came up asking me if I wanted to give youtube permission to access my microphone...What?

"Microsoft's onetime Chief Privacy Advisor, Caspar Bowden, has come out with a vote of no-confidence in the company's long-term privacy measures and ability or interest to secure user data in the wake of the NSA's PRISM program. From 2002 — 2011, Bowden was in charge of privacy at Microsoft, and oversaw the company's efforts in that area in more than 40 countries, but claims to have been unaware of the PRISM program's existence while he worked at the company. In the two years since leaving Microsoft, Bowden has ceased carrying a cell phone and become a staunch open source user, claiming that he no longer trusts a program unless he can see the source."

 "The FreeBSD Release Engineering Team has announced the release of FreeBSD 9.2. FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE has ZFS TRIM SSD support, ZFS LZ4 compression support, DTrace hooks and VirtIO drivers as part of the default kernel configuration, unmapped I/O support, and numerous other minor features. FreeBSD also announced FreeBSD 10.0 Alpha 4 on the same day, which is the next major feature release of the open-source BSD operating system."

No comments:

Post a Comment