welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Zippity Flash Snap! Your Websites will load 60% faster

Got A Website? Want It To Load 60% Faster For Free? "CLOUDFLARE"

"CloudFlare was originally conceived by the team behind the open source community Project Honey Pot as an easy way to protect any website from hackers and spammers. The concern from the beginning was that it would add latency. It was quite a surprise when the free service launched 8 months ago and ended up speeding up websites by 60%."

( Dave )
This blog is not through CloudFlare, it is through Google and is slow to load at times solely because of me and my stuff that I do here and not the fault of Google by any means. Google actually shows us bloggers how to speed up our blogs but I like having a lot of stuff here which apparently takes a few seconds longer to load then most. I apologize to my two readers, who faithfully visit me here often, for the inconvenience .

No comments:

Post a Comment