welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Phoenix Preacher Is On~line

I don't know, something just sparked a thought to go and see if Phoenix Preacher was back on the net. I had checked periodically over the months and only got a 404 0f sorts. I always felt that such a man as Michael couldn't keep away from his blog for too long. He has a lot to say and a unique way of saying it. I was correct, a few minutes ago I checked and there was the blog and there was the life giving social blood of the place in the comments. I didn't know when he returned so I went backwards on his links and it appears that he emerged from the mist on or around August 22. One of my first true loves had a birthdate of Aug 22. Funny the minutiae you recall every so often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment