welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Update

Currently typing away on:
WordWise Meat For A New Year "Bitterness Of Spirit" Part Two

Will post it much later today when it is finished. Have to go to work so I can't complete it until I get back home after work. So do come back later and check it out.

 http://shekinahfellowship.blogspot.com/2011/09/desert-ministry.html#links

Have a great day in the Lord!

Update:
I was just about finished when my small dog hit the delete key on my laptop and sent the study to oblivion. I am sorry. A couple of hours of hen pecking lost. I just learned a good lesson in backup.

No comments:

Post a Comment