welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Life never turns out like you figured it would. My friend Lee always thought that after raising his son up the best that he could that one day he would get to be a grandpa.  Even though his son has a 2 year old son, it just never happened like he thought it would.

He is always last on the grand parent chain in every way.

Lee tells me it is directly because of his son's wife. Lee and his wife are allowed to visit their grandson once in a great while, only when the daughter in law permits.

I drink coffee every now and then with Lee and once or twice we have compared notes. For you see I find myself in the same sort of a situation.

Lee hurts inside because of the way things have turned out. He

No comments:

Post a Comment