welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Saturday, August 27, 2011

STUFF


God created white people and they are  weird

Today I found out I am multilingual.

I see what they did there

TILKnock out the phyisal and the soul responds simply by taking the usage of a sleeping pill that can wake up a vegetative patient and have them communicating verbally for an hour a day.

This is my dog an hour after my sister left for college. :(

Every single hipster in NYC tomorrow...

This is Mr. Floyd, the mail man from Virginia Beach, holding true to the service that no rain, no sleet, or pounding hurricane will stop the Postal Service.

Love Jesus Christ

How I feel when I see posts trashing on America

TIL farming is twice as dangerous as being a police officer and a commercial fisherman is six times more likely to be killed than a police officer.

My roommate's laptop overheats when he plays Starcraft. His solution makes me laugh every time.

The Pinocchio paradox

Amazing P-90 Rubber Band Gun

Student Loan Reform. A huge victory that almost no one noticed.

My greatest fear as the hurricane approaches...

It seems my dog has some thinking to do after seeing his first hurricane...

Breakdancing at the beach.

C.I.A. demands that author censor information already in the public domain in book about 9/11 and and Terror War.

At least 25 police and soldiers have been killed after hundreds of Taliban crossed the border from Afghanistan into Pakistan

Michele Bachmann would eliminate the Environmental Protection Agency. Are these people for real?

They said it couldn't be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment