welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I AM THAT I AM NOW

People live too much in the future. They live in the realm of anticipation instead of appropriation. They have a built in response that says,""Yes, tomorrow will be wonderful. We will see marvelous things happen." That built in response will cause you to live in hope instead of faith. As great a virtue as hope is, rule it out for right now. You might as well be swallowed up by despair, as to live with the kind of hope that Satan can use to prevent a genuine active faith operating immediately.

Do not anticipate- appropriate! That is what God wants to do at all times. In Exodus 3:13 Moses asked, "Who shall I say sent me?" God has many names, but He answered, "YHWH," It means, "I AM THAT I AM." "I AM" is a present-tense verb. The only way that you can truly express YWHW is this: " I AM THE GOD THAT I SAY I AM. I AM THE RIGHT NOW GOD." The pharisees wanted to stone Jesus when He said, "I AM THE RIGHT-NOW GOD!" If He declared that, then you should declare that you are the right-now ministry that God has called you to be. If He is the Right-now God, then you are the right-now ministry. Right now! This is the accepted time ( II Cor 6:2 ). There is no other way, it has to be now! If what God is bringing forth on the earth is true, then you must walk in it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment