welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010


"Freely you received, freely give." (Matthew 10:8)
Jesus told us that since we've been blessed we should bless others. I am happy to provide a blessing to others in the form of free Bible study software!

e-Sword is a fast and effective way to study the Bible. e-Sword is feature rich and user friendly with more capabilities than you would expect in a free software package. The fact that e-Sword is free is just one of the blessings and does not speak of the quality of the software. I make my living writing software and I believe I have put forth my best effort in this endeavor. The real work, however, was put in by the godly men and women who devoted countless years creating the texts that have been made available for our benefit.
In His service,
Rick Meyers
http://www.e-sword.net/