welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Thursday, March 11, 2010



Susan sent me this current update to the story:

"UPDATE: After 30 years, I am still healed of Thrombophlebitis! Praise
the Lord! Through God's mercy and Grace, there has never been another
episode of the condition. My Grandmother died of the exact same thing
when she was 40 so when I came down with the same condition, I was
petrified! I had so much to do with my life! God brought me to
Shekinah Fellowship through their TV show and from that point on, God
changed my life dramatically. I will forever be grateful to the Lord
for showing me His wonderful Healing power and Love.

Susan Dixon,
October 10, 2006"