welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, February 07, 2010


Has anyone ever prophesied that you will or do hold any office (Apostle, Prophet, evangelist, pastor, teacher)?
When you pray, do you find your self speaking things that you “don’t know where they came from”?
Do you have a heart of compassion for God’s people?
Do you find yourself wanting to simply be alone with God?
Are people attracted to you for your advice (especially people in the world)?
Do you think you are a Prophet?
Do you frequently find yourself “knowing” a lot about people
Do you ever find yourself “seeing” what is behind another person’s actions?
Do you have a heart of compassion for the Lost?
Are you able to understand or interpret people’s dreams?

You may have been called by God to operate in the Prophetic Office.

Prophets (or Prophetess in the case of females) are people that God has called from before birth (Jeremiah 1:5) to walk with Him as a close friend (John 15:15).

Jeremiah 1:5 (New International Version)
5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

John 15:15 (New International Version)
15I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

"He who receives you receives me, and he who receives me receives the one who sent me. Anyone who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward, and anyone who receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous man's reward. And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward." Matt 10:40-42 (NIV)