welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Saturday, February 20, 2010


Been working on redoing Brant Baker's audio of "The Priests Are Unfit To Minister" part one.
I have added some new photos that have surfaced and am trying to do a better job of it then the last time I uploaded this teaching to the net. I am taking my time putting this video together and will upload it as soon as I am satisfied with the results.
.
I think that the video format is more interesting then just an MP3 link because it will spread across the tubes faster then an MP3 of the teachings does. I found this out when I first started uploading videos.
I hope to continue doing this with as many of Brant's studies of the Bible as I have.
.
First I clean up the cassette tape hiss and improve the audio as much as possible in my audio engineering/editor programs. Then when I like what it sounds like I add intro music and conclusion music. After that I use my video programs to put it together with visual data which turns it into an acceptable uploadable video.
.
Seems like when I do this kind of stuff things go wrong with my programs, my computer and such...LOL I know why. Also there are many interruptions that seem to coincide with me working on the project. If I were just watching TV the interruptions don't seem to pop up as much. But I plow on through step by step. I even had to unload Windows 7 and reinstall Windows xp so that my programs that I have already purchased long ago could be utilized in this project.
.
Brant used to say that this kind of stuff is confirmation that the Lord is at work...which inspires me to take my time and keep to the task no matter what.
.
I use a program to adjust the color and clarity and contrast of the photos that I have. I then take the photos of Brant and use a program to add motion like a camera panning the photo. I have to do this to each photo which takes time. I then compile them together into mini videos which I will add to the main video.
.
After all is ready I unite the audio to the final version of the video and process it into the proper format for the net upload. Which is another story altogether.
.
Just as a side bar. The last time that I uploaded this particular teaching of Brant's a large Christian conference shared it with the participants. I was told that it was "anointed."
.
It is my desire that this time around I will have done the best job that I could do in fufilling my ministry that Brant recognized in me way back in 1973 when he said to me, "David, you belong in this ministry."
.
Little did he realize that his desire for his teaching of the Word of God to go forth throughout the land would be fulfilled by the creation of the internet and home computers. Cassette tapes were great, but the internet is better.
Special thanks to Jim Ewing who never gave up the torch and has archived all that came his way from Shekinah Fellowship. Jim has influenced me with his passion and fire for the ministry!
.
David Sloane
Shekinah Fellowship