welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Wednesday, December 02, 2009
















We would go deep into the desert places in our 4x4's to seek after God and to wait upon Him. This we did once a month for years and years. We went where no car can go, just four wheelers. No guns to practice target shooting, no dirtbikes, no radios or mp3 players, nothing to distract from our intentioned purpose for driving so far away into the desert places.

And guess what? He always showed up and spoke to all of us. What kind of things did he say to me? I recently came across one of the things that He had said to me that I had written down in a small pocket size note pad. Here is what he had said to me while I was alone in the middle of a desert with no one else in sight. But before I share it, let me say this.

I had been waiting upon Him in a beach chair on a hot summer Saturday morning. Then I had started to pace back and forth spiritually naked before God.

So as I am inwardly listening with my spirit and bodily walking back and forth reverently waiting for a Word from God, one starts to come into my spirit. One of the reasons all of us take the time to go out into the desert is to hear from the Lord.

A very easy thing to do when there are no distractions. No phone, no people. No obligations. Just a weekend to dedicate to waiting upon the Lord.

You get used to hearing God speak to you way out there in the desert silence. Some times it can be so still and quite that you can hear your own heart beating.

After awhile you find yourself being timed to God's timing. A peaceful relaxation takes over. A rest and a slow down like you were not you for the moment. I mean the hectic pace of the world of men falls off you and the starbucks stuff goes out of your system.

Then Almighty God starts to speak.

"The world will confuse thee. Silence will speak more to thee in a day than the world of voices can teach thee in a lifetime. Find it. Find solitude and having discovered her riches, bind her to thy heart. I minister to thee in solitude that ye may minister of Me to others as a spontaneous overflow of our communion. Never labor to serve, nor force opportunities. Set thy heart to be at peace and to sit at My feet.

I Am a jealous God, and I am always at peace with Myself. I would have you to be likewise at peace with My Spirit within you. As you give Me My rightful place and do not allow others to intrude, ye shall be at peace with Me.

Be very serious in this. I Am not speaking to you lightly. I was never more in ernest in any message that I have brought to you. Do not fail Me.

I have brought you this message at various times in the past. It was never more ergent than now. For man is experiencing a new awakening and he is searching for My truth more than ever, and I must speak through My prophets, and if they be not separated unto Me, how can I instruct them?

Yea, I shall nourish thee by the brook as I nourished Elijah. And I shall speak to thee out of the bush as I spoke to Moses, and reveal my glory on the hillside as I did to the shepherds.

I want to make you strong. I want you to be a devastator. I have brought you to this place. Make the most of it. Drink in the silence. seek solitude. Listen to the silence. It will teach you. It will build strength. Let others share it with you. It is priceless. It is little to be found elsewhere."