welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My "Clouds" Video

This is a different view of clouds.

These days we very rarely see actual real clouds. 

Sometimes we see them with out noticing them.

I felt the need to document a winter's days worth of real clouds as I view them through my lens.

 Here you have tons of water vapor gently floating by as if they are light as a feather.

Clouds relaxes the mind and calms the soul.

I wanted this film to be therapy for anyone who views it...

I think you will agree I have achieved my goal.

I want to give my gratitude to Adam Fielding for his very inspirational sound track that he contributed to the project.

Adams talent makes this film come alive.

Relax and enjoy the Master Creator's sky paintings...