welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MY DIRECT COMMISSION FROM THE LORD

The word of the Lord came to me in a dream ‘Take my healing virtue to the outskirts of the body of Christ. The hem of His garment.”

In another dream He said, “The cries of my people have come up before me and I have come down to heal them.”

After having tried to birth the healing ministry since I was three years old, I can honestly say it was not until fifty-three years later in Africa that it began coming to pass.

The first miracle service that I conducted in Africa felt like a complete failure that contained no miracle whatsoever. I went away feeling like a fraud and an impostor presenting false hopes. Later that night the Lord spoke to me and said, “There is no such thing as a false hope in me. You cannot overstate me.”

That was the turning point in my life that I needed in order to fully bring God’s healing virtue to the people. Nothing can stop me now. I have a green light from the Lord to give it my all. It makes no difference if I am liked or not, or how I look and act, or whether I have large crowds at my meetings.

I cannot articulate it theologically because I have no doctrine on the subject. I have no answer as to why God does not always heal. I just know that He heals. God has led me to heal the sick without any formula, technique, or method.

The last miracle service that I had in Africa after learning to give it my all, the Lord Jesus healed a blind eye. I watched it happen. The more I aggressively attacked the blindness and pressed into the healing the more dramatic the healing became. A little boy that was once blind in his right eye could now see.

At another meeting in the Caribbean a woman’s vision became brighter during the miracle service and then she requested healing for her whole body and said it was full of cancer. The needs are so many. I found that many times my prayer for the sick becomes more of a word of prophecy than a prayer. God said take my healing virtue, I prophetically declare it.

My wife Melodi was there with me on the small island of St. Martin where we ministered in several churches with the gifts of healing. Everywhere I go there is revival, and everywhere I go I prosper. That is what God promised me, and that is what I am experiencing. God has put His gifts of healing in me and said Go! I never need to worry about questions concerning healing. Without question, Jesus is the healer. He is the vine and we are the branches. The branch cannot bare fruit of itself.

Pastor Tilson Shumate