welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Monday, October 12, 2009

A look at the more 'Pentachrismatic' side of our Christian family.
No relation to Brant Baker as you will immediately see. Brant always had the attitude that it had to be all God and none of himself. In fact Brant would always say, "I have learned how to yield to the Holy Spirit" while remaining somewhat 'normal.' And God healed people in Brant's services.

Here is Heidi Baker:
Video

Here is Brant Baker for comparison:

Anne Hume had given me fifteen Studio Broadcast tapes. A few were blank and others were duplicates of each other and one was of Audrea Crouch performing on Jim Baker's old program. I took what I could get of the video's that were not duplicates and uploaded them to the net.

Contrary to what some may think, those old studio tapes did not hold much on them like a VCR tape. Here are those tapes that I found original material of Shekinah Fellowship on. I have not held back anything except for a very short interview of Brant in a Hotel patio in the Phillipines that I can't seem to locate...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-998815369780523115&ei=HnjTSoTXApOKqQOn06CQBg&q=shekinah+fellowship&hl=en#