welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Friday, April 10, 2009

A DAD

After viewing the above video and reading the text there read what Pastor Greg Laurie has to say about his son Christopher below:
By the way, the picture above is my son Matthew and my grandson Everett.
I have learned so much about the love of God and fathers and sons from Matthew. I, like Greg, never had a father. Being Matts father is the most wonderful experience. I just know that he will soon find out what I have about fathers and sons. I praise God for my son and grandson!
Psalm 127
3Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
4As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
5Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate
Pastor David Sloane