welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Jesus Christ Loves You

www.myspace.com/thewaitingkind
This is a song written by The Waiting Kind called Innocent Blood. The video was created and edited by Marcus Hackler. This song means a lot to us as it has to do with Jesus' death on the cross. All the scriptures in the video are what the song was built off. LYRICS: I sing of innocent blood, he spilt to was my dreadful guilt.....Sorrow He bore in my stead, covered in all His righteousness....Sing gloria.... Sing allelujah....Sing gloria...Sing allelujah.....For wondrous love would I sing, I'd soar to play on heav'nly strings.....with angels I'd dare to sing in, sweet melodies of love divine......OH WONDROUS CROSS, OH GLORY DIVINE....YOU LAID DOWN YOUR LIFE WHILE I HELD DEAR TO MINE....OH WONDROUS CROSS, SUCH INNOCENT BLOOD.....THE SAVIOR OF ALL BORN FOR SINNERS HE DIED....

No comments:

Post a Comment