welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

TRUTH

1 Kings 17:24
Then the woman said to Elijah, "Now I know that you are a man of God and that the word of the LORD from your mouth is the truth."

1 Kings 22:16
The king said to him, "How many times must I make you swear to tell me nothing but the truth in the name of the LORD ?"

Psalm 31:5
Into your hands I commit my spirit; redeem me, O LORD, the God of truth.

Psalm 40:11
Do not withhold your mercy from me, O LORD; may your love and your truth always protect me.

Psalm 45:4
In your majesty ride forth victoriously in behalf of truth, humility and righteousness; let your right hand display awesome deeds.

Psalm 51:6
Surely you desire truth in the inner parts ; you teach me wisdom in the inmost place.

Psalm 52:3
You love evil rather than good, falsehood rather than speaking the truth. Selah

Proverbs 12:17
A truthful witness gives honest testimony, but a false witness tells lies.

Proverbs 12:22
The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in men who are truthful.

Proverbs 14:5
A truthful witness does not deceive, but a false witness pours out lies.

Proverbs 16:13
Kings take pleasure in honest lips; they value a man who speaks the truth.

Isaiah 45:19
I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob's descendants, 'Seek me in vain.' I, the LORD, speak the truth; I declare what is right.

Isaiah 59:14
So justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter.

Isaiah 59:15
Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. The LORD looked and was displeased that there was no justice.

Jeremiah 5:3
O LORD, do not your eyes look for truth? You struck them, but they felt no pain; you crushed them, but they refused correction. They made their faces harder than stone and refused to repent.

Jeremiah 7:28
Therefore say to them, 'This is the nation that has not obeyed the LORD its God or responded to correction. Truth has perished; it has vanished from their lips.

Jeremiah 9:5
Friend deceives friend, and no one speaks the truth. They have taught their tongues to lie; they weary themselves with sinning.

Daniel 9:13
Just as it is written in the Law of Moses, all this disaster has come upon us, yet we have not sought the favor of the LORD our God by turning from our sins and giving attention to your truth.

Amos 5:10
you hate the one who reproves in court and despise him who tells the truth.

John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8:40But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

John 8:44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John 8:45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

John 17:19And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

John 14:6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Proverbs 14:12There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

1 Corinthians 1:30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Acts 4:12Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Acts 11:14Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.

Hebrews 12:28Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

1 John 2:18Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment