welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

BE BOLD FOR THE LORD


If need be, be obnoxious. Be abrasive; be over board, gruff and disrespectful of other gods. Show no pity for false religion, have zero tolerance and no sympathy. We preach a gospel of offence. Never allow being polite or tactful to detour you from the message of Jesus Christ.

Jesus said, “If you will confess me before men, then I will also confess you before my Father which is in heaven, but if you deny me before men then I will deny you before the angels of God.” If you are ashamed of him now on earth, He will be ashamed of you on judgment day.

There is no legitimate reason on this earth to shun declaring the gospel. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ.

Tilson


Christian Guy Totally Owns Mormons - Watch more free videos

No comments:

Post a Comment