welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Friday, December 07, 2007

Rick's Dad


No way could I watch this video and not have tears streaming down my face...I am humbled.
To think that this is a small example of how much God loves all of us.
John 3:16

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What makes this touch me deeply is that my son had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck and it also had a square knot in it that had not been pulled tight. It was a miracle that he was not strangled or had that knot close off his source of life sustenance. My son was born normal with no complications.
Having delivered my son on my own bed in my own bedroom with my own hands and having changed his diapers and nutured him as best that I could, I can fully understand this man of God's love for his incredible gift from God.
And yet this love of a father for his son in this post can in no way match the love of the Father God for you and I...
O how we praise You and love you today Father in heaven. We ask Your blessings upon this incredible example of a Father's love here on earth. May they reach the hearts of many with their loving example of love.

1 John 4:8He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.1 John 4:7-9
1 John 4:16And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
Related:
Another loving father.
David Sloane

No comments:

Post a Comment