welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Friday, November 02, 2007

Tonight and Dr. Gary Greenwald

Tonight is Friday Nov, 2, 07.

Ok...after dinner I go to Fry's electronics in Fountain Valley. I wander around a bit. Then I see in front of me, in the Hi~definition television section, Dr. Gary Greenwald around 8:00 PM. He was standing there all by himself with no one around him. He was just standing there looking at a television. He had on a green Hawaian print shirt. I did a double take.

Now what is so significant about this is just this morning I told the Lord that I was ready for a 'divine appointment.' I stayed ready for one all day at work. Nothing happened.

I was so shocked to see Gary all by himself that I froze. I did not go up to him and deliver the message from Lonnie Frisbee. I don't know why I didn't do it. I even passed by him one more time. To stand in the presence of a real man of God that I respect can be intimidating for me.

The guy is humble, I could see that in his face. I also could sense the powerful anointing that God has placed within him. I respect the anointing! I was somewhat shocked to see him there. I have been to Frys thousands of times before. I build my own computers and for others.

I think that it took me totally off guard and by suprise. What are the odds? LOL

I once ran across Jan Crouch of TBN fame there in the computer department with her son. She has 'presence.' I also ran across Oden Fong of Mustard Seed Faith Band there. Seems like everyone, sooner or later shows up at Fry's.

I apologize Gary, I froze...I couldn't gather my thoughts. I think that the full belly of food made me dull witted. I let the divine appointment slip by...

It was a major blessing to see you though. You looked well.
http://www.eaglesnestministries.org/home.htm

Blessings
David

No comments:

Post a Comment