welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Videos

The Videos

After some effort I finally obtained a U-Matic antique VTR on Ebay. It was dead on arrival. Somehow the Lord was able to show me how to fix it inspite of myself. Miracle.
As soon as I put the soldering iron away and the smoke cleared the air, I plugged the suitcase sized monster in and it actually worked. Giving out a soft whirring sound that was heavenly music to my tired ears.
To make a long story short, three VCR's later I was able to copy a tape. After I shift the videos from 3/4 U-matic to VHS I will be able to upload them to my computer where I will be able to work with them. Then I can upload them to the net for all of you to enjoy.
I couldn't help but feel hindered and resisted. Almost like some one doesn't want you to see these videos...hmmm.
You have no idea how incredible it is to watch these videos and realize that I am most likely the first person on the planet to view them in some thirty years. Whoohoo! Yaa! Glory.
Sitting there and experiencing the unique anointing from God that manifested during the Shekinah worship services. Seeing the joy and the love of Jesus Christ on those kids faces.
What happened to us? We don't see that to much these days.
Sure things went south and Shekinah folded...sure Brant blew it big time. Sure a lot of people walked away wounded and stumbled and disallusioned. Sure I don't have all the angle points of just what happened to Shekinah.
But at what point does grace, mercy and forgiveness enter into the picture? Are we to keep our hearts hardened till we leave this earth? Are we to stay wounded?
Are we Christians who are to be noted for our being forgiven of our sins and able to forgive others likewise? Or are we to hold tight to what has offended us and carry that anchor for the rest of our natural lives?
You know there are some really good people who are picking apart what I am and have been trying to do here. What's up with that? Why?
Like I said before and I will say it again...
I would rather do something imperfectly then to do nothing expertly.
Sure I don't have all the facts or details... but does it really matter...
At least I am trying to grab ahold of the spirit of Shekinah. The love and the fellowship all of us once enjoyed together in the days of our youth. What is wrong with that?
Get off our self centeredness and realize that we were in ministry! Thats right. There are people alive today who were ministered to at Shekinah Fellowship. Sheep of His pastures. They know nothing about the inner conflits and the moral failures of Shekinah.
All they know is that they experienced a real touch from God at Shekinah Fellowship. All they know is that they were healed and experienced miracles at Shekinah Fellowship.
You were there. You know. You have no excuse for the hardness of heart if you can't see the good that came from Shekinah Fellowship.
Shame on you. You can stay in your caves, we are sad for you.
Quite frankly, it has been a long time since the days of Brant Baker, plenty of time to move forward and be healed.
We want the Lord, we want the Shekinah glory.
Deuteronomy 4:29But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
1 Chronicles 22:19Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD your God; arise therefore, and build ye the sanctuary of the LORD God, to bring the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and the holy vessels of God, into the house that is to be built to the name of the LORD.
2 Chronicles 15:12And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;
Isaiah 51:1Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.
Acts 17:27that they should seek the Lord, if perhaps they might feel after Him and find Him, though He be not far from every one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment