welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Update

This is a picture of pastor Tilson and Joseph. Don't they look alike? Seriously, take a close look. LOL

We have finally made contact with Anne Hume after many years of seeking for her. She told me in an email that she still has some Shekinah tapes and such. That is so cool!

She has some "studio size cassettes." The technology has changed over the years, I hope I can find someone with one of the machines used to record these originally. We need to convert them to DVD format.

She corrected me on some bad intel, apparently Brant did not pass away in Glendale but in Florida. I still don't know where his grave site is.

Happy fourth of July!
David

No comments:

Post a Comment