welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Monday, July 30, 2007

My friend Joan

Hi, I just wanted to share a blessing with you. This is from my friend Joan...


Blessings David,

Wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed your new site. There is so much valuable information presented there and it is a blessing to the body of Christ. Praise be to God! Hallelujah! Keep up the good work.

David, I also wanted to tell you that I have been unable to "comment" there. For some reason when I hit the "comment" link, it doesn't go much further than that without my computer freezing in the process. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to get in without any avail. I have also had trouble posting at another Christian site. Perhaps it is my computer that has a bug somewhere. Billy will be taking a look at it tomorrow while I am visiting my sister. Prayerfully, the problem will be resolved.

Please know that I appreciated the wonderful introduction and prayer request you made in my behalf. Truthfully, it's Jesus, all Jesus. It is a blessing to be a vessel of His, amen? AMEN! David, we will be keeping you, your son, your ministry in our prayers. It should be no shock the oppostion you all are experiencing during this time. Satan doesn't like to see God's people moving forward with kingdom purposes. But, greater is He that is in you than he who is in the world. Nothing is impossible with God and we must see ourselves of vessels of the impossible for His glory. Hallelujah! All things work to the good of those who love Him. Bless His Holy Name!

As always, you are a blessing. May God bless you back 100 fold as you press in to do His will in your lives.

Love from your sister in Christ,
Joan

How good it is to have the family of God encouraging one another in the Lord. Joan, if you are reading this...there is a "comment" link at the bottom of each post that should work for you. Thanks for your encouragement, I take every word to heart.

David Sloane

No comments:

Post a Comment