welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

His Name is as Ointment


I came across a webpage this morning that mentioned Shekinah Fellowship. Apparently he was involved in the ministry of Shekinah. I was impressed with this fellow's writing skills. I was also deeply touched by some of what he wrote.




I am not a theologist or a scholar when it comes to deep biblical things. Although I have learned from my many years of listening to Pastor Chuck Smith expounding upon the biblical text, that no scripture will ever conflict with another text. All texts go hand in hand. All scripture is given by inspiration of God. The same spirit inspiring the authors of the Gospels also inspired the men who wrote the rest of the Bible.


This fellow said:


" I've found that in most cases by substituting the ancient word "eunuch" with today's word "gay", it all begins to make sense...Jesus did in fact address the issue head on in Matthew 19:12 by stating that "There are some eunuchs who are born that way from their mothers' wombs."


My red flag went up on that one. There are some text that confront this fellow's interpretation.


Just weeks before Lonnie Frisbee passed away he told me:


"Because God used me and moved through me powerfully, I thought that in one sense it was His acceptance of my life style. I thought that God was kind of turning His head the other way and making an exception in my case. I was wrong!"
Brant Baker once said, "I have learned to sin in the presence of the Lord."


Since I was only an attendee when this fellow ministered at Shekinah Fellowship. I think it only right that I let another man who served along side of this fellow at Shekinah address his position.


Here is a webpage with an article by this man entitled:


"Responding to Pro-Gay Theology"


It was written by a man who was deeply involved in the ministry of Shekinah Fellowship with Brant Baker. His name is Joe Dallas. Joe has walked on both sides of the fence and knows from first hand experience what he speaks about. He rightly divides the Word of truth in such a way that there can be no misunderstanding the biblical position.


Here is the article



Here is Joe's story







No comments:

Post a Comment