welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006



Before I run off to work today, I wanted to get something to you that has been a thorn in my side for awhile...in the hopes that someone out there who is a better writer than I will be able to do what I could not do.

After submitting the "Brant Baker Shekinah Fellowship" to Wikipedia on 1/8/06 I received a rejection notice from user Zoe who now has blocked "Brant Baker Shekinah Fellowship" from Wikipedia. Do you think "Zoe" is correct in his assertion? I tried about five times to get him to accept my article on Shekinah Fellowship and Brant. Finally in frustration I gave up.


Perhaps one of you who are reading this might be able to get an article on Wikipedia about Shekinah. Now that I have a few Brant videos on Google video http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Brant+Baker&hl=en and the Shekinah pictures on my website http://groups.msn.com/DesertMinistry/revbrantbaker.msnw, Zoe will be able to realize that Brant Baker had a very large impact in his "field."

Brant was very young when he started Shekinah, which quickly grew into a very large traveling ministry team of over two hundred people. I think that alone puts him beyond your ordinary minister. And how many ministers have had thousands of people healed during their services? And how many ministers can say that they were the first to be featured on Trinity Broadcasting Network? And how many ministers have gotten to hold healing services in Amiee Semple Mcpherson's pulpit in Angelus Temple, Angelus Temple, a 5,300 seat auditorium, and had people receive healing?


Here is what Zoe said to me:

"Please see WP:BIO. Despite the length of your article, it fails to mention anything that puts this person beyond your ordinary minister. User:Zoe(talk) 04:20, 9 January 2006 (UTC)"



Thanks
Surfer51

No comments:

Post a Comment